Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Getting increasingly worried!! Help!!

Hi all... I'm winding myself into a fit of panic. Around 2 hours ago I started feeling full. Like I'd drank lots of pop or ate too many sweets. This followed with waves of nausea and upper left stomach and backpain (although I'm not sure if they are real or as a result of the growing panic I have in my head) I took 2 domperidone an hour and half ago but with little to no relief. I have also been passing gas from my mouth (Iv never been able to burp... My throat just expels air) To try and stem the panic by coming on here and just reading through a few posts. But curiosity got the better of me and a typed "feeling full" into the search box. Iv then read almost 20 threads from people saying that they have felt full and gone on to v* as a result of noro/SV/FP. I have some hunger feelings also but so did the people in the other posts. I'm now scared that come 3-5am (it's 7pm in uk) I'm going to start v*. And I don't want to eat my tea as I'm scared.

Default Re: Getting increasingly worried!! Help!!

And now Iv eaten my tea and feel worse xx

Default Re: Getting increasingly worried!! Help!!

The nausea could very well be from the panic. Last night I was crazy gassy but not nauseous. I woke up with a panic attack, and made myself nauseous with anxiety. When I eventually reminded myself that I was causing my own nausea, and that it was just a panic attack, I felt so much relief and finally fell asleep.

How are you feeling now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."