Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Need help asap

Hybrid View

Default Need help asap

I woke up this morning feeling very lightheaded and dizzy. Figured it's because I haven't been eating much this week. Partner made me some toast and a tea, had the toast and most of the tea but the lightheadedness won't budge. Sipping water and eating blueberries whilst sort of lying flat in the bed right now... Frightened to death I'll faint or be sick. Partner went to work so I'm alone all day.
    The dizziness is almost behind my eyes and the more I concentrate on it the heavier it gets in my head.

What can I do to relieve it? I'm so panicky and anxious over it and my mind is racing with all these awful ideas of my fainting..

Default Re: Need help asap

can you get some protein (PB or a Luna bar?)

Are you having sinus drainage or any ear issues? Sometimes sinus drainage or loose particles in your inner ear can cause that. I remember going to the doc for that reason several years ago. She looked in my ears and nose and told me it was my allergies acting up. I took Allegra D (allergy med) and the issue stopped. You issue could however, be one of many things... but I'd rule out sinus/ear issues first. I never did v* from the dizziness but was panicking that I would.

Sounds like you just need to nourish your body. Any reason you haven't been eating much? I bet your blood sugar is all out of wack. Toast is a good start but like mdgirl said you'll need some protein. Your body is probably aching for nutrients right now.