Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Nights out

Default Nights out

I went out clubbing tonight.
    Which I don't normally do.
    I'm much more of a dinner/pub person.
    Anyway I started off anxious but gradually got in to it. I only had about 4 or 5 drinks.
    However - I had the unfortunate experience of walking in to the toilets where there was v* on the floor and a girl v* in the toilet with the door open.
    I dealt with it pretty well - left that block of toilets to go to another.
    When we left the club I felt anxiety, all the people on the street drunk and lairy. I had also seen a fight break out in the club which was pretty scary. The pavements were full of litter from kebab shops etc so was hard to navigate through potential v*.
    So just got in, and I'm feeling anxious by all of this. My stomach feels acidic (I have felt hungry as not even since before we went out, so about 8 hours ago) but I am way too afraid to eat. I've washed my hands thoroughly as I felt dirty from being in the club. I think the whole getting in bed in the middle of the night is quite scary too.
    Anyone else feel anything like this when they go out?

Default Re: Nights out

Anyone up? I've taken a Valium but which worked for a while but now back to anxiety. I had dozed off but woken in the middle of a nightmares.

Hey there, just saw your post. How did you sleep? Hope you're more relaxed now. XX
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Aww thanks. I did post at an awkward time when no one was up! I did sleep in the end thanks. For some reason clubbing and Emet do not go well!!! Xx