Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Threaded View

Default It's here... for real this time.

Last night before I went to bed, I went downstairs to get a drink of water. When I went down there, I saw my mom warming up a bottle for my brother, and a bowl on the table. I asked her whats the bowl for and she said, "Austin doesn't feel good."
    Wow, panic mode activated. I settled down and went to bed, but the next morning my mom said that he had been v* all night. Luckily, I went to work right after so I haven't been in the house for a while, but now I'm back and freaking out.
    The weird thing is that he will seem fine and play and stuff, but once in a while he will ask to lay down. He seems pretty normal right now, so I'm not entirely sure if this is a sv*.
    I haven't been exposed (Or so I think) yet, and I haven't touched my mouth since this morning.
    Is there anyway I can completely avoid this?

O.T: I was talking to my sister about how we might get sick and she said, "Well if I get sick then I won't have to go to school." I was amazed that she would rather feel sick all day than go to school... I wish I was like that.
    Last edited by Chronicles; 02-08-2015 at 02:36 PM.