Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Question....

John said something about being able to access the old forums...well my stupid little self can't seem to find them!! I'm looking everywhere and I don't know where they are lol..Can someone please direct me to them? [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]I'm trying to get our Scary Story transfered onto here! Edited by: NCsmile6
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

its not ur stupid little self, i cant find them either..

i saw a notice for them wen we first moved onto here, bt now i cnt find it agen :'(

sorry, i cant b of much help

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Jen!! I thought I was hallucinating or something!! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    The old forums are still available by clicking HOME then OLD FORUMS on
    the left, the old forums are made available only for reference.

This doesn't seem to work. I click on home and I don't seen anything about the old forums.

Quote Originally Posted by calx
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    The old forums are still available by clicking HOME then OLD FORUMS on the left, the old forums are made available only for reference.
    This doesn't seem to work. I click on home and I don't seen anything about the old forums.

I tried that too...
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Hmm i feel so lost here and yet i think there is a bit of a happier atmosphere right now. Still cant find anything LOL
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    Hmm i feel so lost here and yet i think there is a bit of a happier atmosphere right now. Still cant find anything LOL

I would have to agree...everyone seems a lot more happier...and I'm always lost, Louise.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

Guys, again, this was my fault, the link was there, but i changed the menu structure and neglected to include the link to the OLD Forums.

Its there now!

Oooops.... again...[img]smileys/smilies_25.gif[/img]
    IES Admin

Thanks John!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

No!!! Please don't worry about it John!! It's perfectly fine!!! It's all sorted out now and that's all that matters!! You are the greatest!!! [img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!

John,

I hope you can keep that old site archived until July. When I'm on holiday I plan to PRINT OUT and/or copy a TON of posts for inclusion in my book - mostly quotes from people (without using their handles, of course) about how bad the phobia is. I may have to hire someone to do this, but that's ok. Please let me know if you might lose it or delete it before that time, and I'll speed things up on this end. I'm sure you don't want to save it forever.

Thanks
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Quote Originally Posted by sage

John,

I hope you can keep that old site archived until July. When I'm on holiday I plan to PRINT OUT and/or copy a TON of posts for inclusion in my book - mostly quotes from people (without using their handles, of course) about how bad the phobia is. I may have to hire someone to do this, but that's ok. Please let me know if you might lose it or delete it before that time, and I'll speed things up on this end. I'm sure you don't want to save it forever.

Thanks

I should be able to keep it up as long as this site remains up.

I have backups anyway!

IES Admin