Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I can't deal...

Default I can't deal...

So today they celebrate v-day at school. The kids bring the v-day cards and stuff. It's something that the kids can't miss. So I take my extremely excited 4 year old. Her and her little friends always run around the tree in front before they open the doors. We'll one of the girls brothers, stops and v* all over himself and his little sisters shoes. Right away, that sent me into a panic. I grabbed my daughter, walked back to my dad's truck and got him to take her in. I held myself together until I sat down in the truck and have been freaking out ever since.
    now, this is a HUGE step for me. If it weren't for their v-day celebration I wouldn't have sent my daughter back in that school until Monday.

I feel like I can't deal with this anymore. I'm going to be a nervous wreck for the next 72 hours, waiting for her to start showing symptoms. At this point I just want to hide a hole and never come out.

Default Re: I can't deal...

I know what you mean, at my lil boys school there is a little boy that v* very easily and often. When I subbed, he did it, sent me over the edge.. but nothing happened, none of the other kids got sick and I didn't either. I think he has bad reflux or something. So kids get sick and v* from all sorts of things. They don't hold back. Oh to be as carefree as a child!! I hope you can relax and forget about it...

Default Re: I can't deal...

Thank you, I Haven't really been able to unfortunately.