Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Urgent please help!!

http://www.emetophobia.org/showthrea...ible-TMI-sorry

this is my previous post to provide you with the background. I now have increasing n, smells of food are making it worse and I feel like I will v. Please help me

Default Re: Urgent please help!!

Please there must be someone out there x

Pudsta, how are you feeling now? It's hard to say whether you have a SV or not, but if you've been feeling like this for over 19 hours it seems unlikely that you will v*. In my experience sv's come on fast – Perhaps you have just eaten something that isn't agreeing with you. Hope you feel better.

Sometimes I feel that way if I am under a lot of stress or am about to start my period (within a day or 2). How are you now?

Awful... Panic got so bad I had an ambulance last night to help. They gave me a metoclopramide injection to take away the n which it did. However I woke at 6:30 and I could hear liquid bubbling and gurgling in my stomach. I then had explosive watery d. And felt like I would v. Iv not v yet but can tell it's coming. I had more d half hour later. Still watery still explosive. I have the worst headache Iv ever experienced and stomach pains like you won't believe. I still believe I will v. Iv taken 2 prochlorperazine but still feel it. We are waiting for 8am so my oh can get to the shops for some buscopan. Iv been told I can have it with domperidone too

Hey honey, how are you doing now?
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

you called an ambulance? why? severe n? that is awful to feel bad but you don't need an ambulance! how are you feeling now?

I didn't call an ambulance. I called out of hours Dr because of a panic attack and they sent out the ambulance as I couldt control my breathing and I collapsed. They thought the met injection would help the n and get rid of the panic. The d stopped around 10am. Although Iv had cramps and n all day. Iv not ate to give my system a rest. But now at 8pm, 10 hours later. The d is starting up again. I feel suicidal. I can't deal with feeling like this

ok suicide is not the correct solution to this problem. D sucks. V sucks. N sucks. But death? No. Not appropriate.

If you are this anxious, you need an anti anxiety medication like ativan or a daily med.

Have you taken anything for the d like imodium or pepto?

I was advised not to take Imodium as it will delay the bug leaving my system. I take sertraline daily but I. Not taken it for 2 days due to the n and heaving. I can't even drink at the moment without gagging. I feel like I'm vibrating inside, dizzy, hot and clammy. I don't want to live a life like this xx

how do you know you even have a bug?? if it is just anxiety, then it won't just stop. you are gagging because you are probably dehydrated if you aren't drinking. Have you had at least 8 glasses of liquid today?

this is honestly not a bug.

I think it is a bug... I still have d today (4 days now) I didn't eat yesterday. Today Iv had a slice of dry toast and some boiled potatoes. Iv felt ok up until now. Iv still had the d but small amounts. But now I have a stabbing pain above my belly button and I'm increasingly n and gaggy... So the panic is coming back again. It's not d through anxiety. I'm only eating small ammounts but I can't keep it in x

Has the D improved at all?

Not really. I'm passing less but still going. Iv just ate some rice. I feel severe stomach and throat n. I'm gaggy and think I'm gonna v. Panic is rising again. I can't live like this anymore.

Yes you can. Breathe and take a deep breath. I know it sounds crazy but I just survived this a few nights ago. The D is very uncomfortable but I found that holding onto something like a towel/blanket for comfort helps. Then find a comfy spot nearby to sit at. I found I did not like sitting in the bathroom so I Grabbed a blanket and pillow and my phone and sat in the hallway nearby. It will pass, I know it seems like it wont but it will. Do you need to chat/pm?

Thank you for the offer. Iv not d since the rice so fingers crossed it's almost over... However my mind had started racing tonight. Can I reinfect myself with my own bug? For eg... I had just passed d... Tidied myself up. But I sneezed before I had washed my hands and they touched my lips. Could I have put the virus back into me? Or does it not work like that. I'm worrying all over again.

Just read this. Bless your heart, how areyou now? And, no you can't re-infect yourself. Hope you're recovering.

Recovery is slow... I still keep knocking n. The d is less but I'm passing a lot of clear mucus... Sometimes without poop. Iv had to send a sample off to be tested for infection/virus/bacteria. And I'm at the drs in the morning for blood tests. To look for things like celiac disease. My stomach is sore a lot of the time. Iv ate more today, this makes me panic though as I now have more in me to v up. And Iv been suffering bowel incontinence also. It's been a week of hell... And it's not over yet