Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Someone please help calm me down!!!!!

Today my fingers touched my lips or possibly inside my lips. I haven't went anywhere today, but I've been touching my phone. However, I have washed my hands today a couple of times, but I've been touching my phone afterwards. No one sick has been touching it, and no one at my school has been sick with noro that I know of. Should I be scared for noro on my phone? and that I might get it from that?

Default Re: Someone please help calm me down!!!!!

No way. Chances are VERY slim. Funny you mention this... I realized tonight that as I was putting some Ambesol (I have a canker sore on my tongue, ugh) in my mouth tonight, I didn't wash my hands after touching my phone and putting it on the charger for the night. Then I rationalized and told myself no one I know has had noro, no one else has touched my phone, I didn't leave the house today, etc. You will be fine.

Default Re: Someone please help calm me down!!!!!

i sanitize my phone with lysol wipes every day when i get home from being out. i know the chances of me getting ill from my phone are slim, but it gives me that extra comfort.
    "Be in love with your life."
    There's too much beauty and joy in the world to miss. My emetophobia WILL NOT win. This too shall pass.