Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I give up

Default I give up

I've had it with this forum. Ive been coming back here time and time again for over 2 years and i havnt gotten the support I needed. Firstly because my posts never got accepted for viewing when I was in desperate need for support and I'll be suprised if this makes it on the list. Doesn't help when I'm trying to help someone and my responses dont get put through either.

Lastly, all that happens when i come on here is get triggered by all the negative thread titles.

I'm probably better off going it alone.

Toodle pip

Default Re: I give up

I do believe we have all put up what is considered to be "negative thread titles". Look at your title.... it certainly isn't positive.

Unfortunately, when you come to this forum, you will see a few panic-inducing threads. Isn't that how we put a title to what we need help with? As for your posts not getting accepted, not sure what you mean.

You may need to accept that this place is the only outlet for many who suffer with this phobia. You will get support (for the most part), but you are at risk of getting triggered.

Default Re: I give up

What are you talking about? Posts don't get reviewed or filtered before making it to the forum. Honesty, I can't remember seeing you post anything. And also, please remember that a lot of us do not live in the same time zone as you do, so no, you may not gets response as quickly as you need it. I'm sorry you feel you have to leave