I made a post about this yesterday but there is more to the story now. My husband went to a bachelor party on Friday night where a girl that was there in the group (I did not attend because I wasn't feeling well, not related) v* the bride ended up catching it and was sick Sunday night, I just read on facebook another girl, her fiances and their daughter were sick yesterday, so it's passing around. I'm suppose to see these people on Thursday night for the rehearsal dinner and the wedding on Friday. I'm pretty sure others that were there have come down with it too. I know they will be past it and not sick anymore and probably have nothing to worry over, I'm worried that they are passing it along to their family members and such and they might not come down with it until Wednesday/Thursday and then I could catch it from them at the rehearsal or wedding. Also, the bride rode in my car Friday night and I didn't think to clean the seats or anything she touched until this morning when my son was sitting where she was sitting when I dropped him off at school. Should I worry about that? We all had a sv* back in October and I had it in November, could we still be immune? I know yesterday my hubby had a headache all day and was sweating a lot and said he felt "off" so I'm wondering if maybe he did catch it but it was mild since he just had noro back in October? Is that even possible?

ETA: I should also add, when the bride rode in my car, was NOT sick at that time but was sitting RIGHT next to the person who did v* so particles could've gotten on her and then she sat in my car a few hours later. :/