Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help please!

Default Help please!

Hi guys! So, I've been doing REALLY good lately, but tonight seems to be going pretty rough. I've eaten a decent amount today: cereal for breakfast, pasta for lunch, wings and chips for dinner and then waffle fries for a snack tonight. I felt n*** in the car, but it was that kind of n*** that comes with being cars***. I laid down after I got home and did some homework and I felt a little weird, but not weird enough to worry. Just now though, I went to lay down and I burped (which never really happens to me) and it tasted like v***. And now I'm terrified of being s***!

Default Re: Help please!

I don't think you have anything to worry about. It's probably just some stomach acid. It's fairly common to get that after eating wings and fries! Happens to me all the time!

Default Re: Help please!

I think the burp came from the car sickness, seriously. My oldest daughter (who is 22) gets n* in the car and burps once her stomach starts to settle. I think it is just part of your tummy feeling bad from the car sickness. She never v'd though after her car rides or burping.