Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Unhappy Literally n* all the time.......

I feel okay when I've just had some sleep but it comes back about an hour later, along with a headache and my stomach making weird noises and have a sore type of pain.. I'm not sure if it's just anxiety or I have some sort of disease that's making me feel this rubbish all the time. My doctors don't even take me seriously and send me on my way without being very sympathetic and understanding. I've had blood tests, stool tests and an endoscopy and only the latter showed that my esophageal valve is faulty so I'm prone to reflux.

I put my icky symptoms down to being anxious about going to the job center today and them trying to force me into work when I'm too ILL to work at the moment. But the symptoms are still here and I'm feeling utter crap. I just feel like sleeping all the time to get away from reality...
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

Default Re: Literally n* all the time.......

It could certainly be reflux worsened by anxiety. Can you take anything for the reflux?

By the way - I love the quote you have in your signature. One of my favorites.

I have been taking anti-reflux tablets since 2012 but it only helps with heartburn/burning sensation. I still get the feeling of food/drink shooting back up about 80% of the day.. I wish people would take me seriously because it feels like v* and it's driving me nuts.
    Virtue - "You don't need a reason to help people"

Do you eat enough three times a day? I used to have the same symptoms (feeling better after sleep, feeling crappy and n*, headaches, reflux) when I ate little.