Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default d* for over a week... am I safe from v* though?

I've had weird d* for over a week and that's not normal for me. My bf had it last week but he has ibs so I didn't think anything of it. I've had to call in to my internship twice and left early today. I'm tired and have headaches but other than that and my d* I'm okay. .. sometimes hot flashes... sometimes I feel a bit n* but idk if its from anxiety or this bug thing. And my poop is weird it's like water with small turds in it and smells like bad breath. Not normal d*. Do you think I'm safe from v*?? Idk how long this will last, my bf still has d* this week.
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: d* for over a week... am I safe from v* though?

I think you should be in the clear...I just know from my experiences that you probably would have v* by now if it was the sv

Default Re: d* for over a week... am I safe from v* though?

Thank you I think and hope so too I am just freaked out idk why it won't stop! Idk what it is or if i should go to the doctors?