Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I'm freaking out :(

My stomach has been cramping for a couple of hours and out of nowhere I started getting watery d*. I ate nothing different today and I'm terrified that this is it. This is what I've been dreading. I can't stop going and I feel like I'm losing all control of my emotions.

My husband doesn't get it. He's so mad at me for freaking out. Normally I would think maybe it was just a random thing, but I haven't had d* this has ever.

I just want to run away. I'm so upset. I haven't felt n* yet but my stomach is just cramping so bad.

Default Re: I'm freaking out :(

How are you feeling now?

Same. I've gone two more times since then. I'm starting to feel n* and I'm just praying that it doesn't happen. I'm not ready. I can't even handle this.

You're going to be ok? It would be much easier if your husband understood....my first didn't ;( I'm pretty sure if it is the Sv and you haven't v yet you won't

It's weird because I will feel totally okay, then all of a sudden the sharp ache will come and I'll need to go. The first few times were BAD but now it seems a tad firmer. Idk.

I didn't eat the greatest today and I've been anxious. I had a red bull and two rockstars, spaced out in a 14 hour period. The rock stars were sugar free and sugar free stuff tends to bother my tummy.

Then I had a hamburger, hotdog, chips, some Girl Scout cookies, etc. I had about five bottles of water total.

I know the energy drinks are so bad, but they normally make my stomach THAT bad. Sometimes my stool will get slightly l* but tonight was just liquid.

Oh and to top it off, we had visitors today that kept pooping in our bathroom. It was giving me the worst anxiety. I am petrified I am now having these symptoms because of them, which is obviously silly because it was only about 4 hours after they went that I started feeling bad.

I took some apple cider vinegar and a klonopin. So far I seem okay but it's off and on, it just hits me out of nowhere.

Energy drinks always made me have bad watery d. Especially Redbull. One time I drank a Monster and had watery d for days. Any sort of caffeine can give a person d because it's a stimulate...it's not just the sugar. Try and lay low from those types of drinks and stick with coffee instead. Hope you're doing better

energy drinks are bad bad bad for you and you had a few huge rockstars followed by lots of heavy meat. yeah, that is it. you need drink some water.

I'm still having d*. I was fine the next day, totally fine, then out of nowhere this morning it was the same thing as that night. I feel fine, no n*, just have slight cramps and the urgency to go. I don't know what is going on.

2 red bulls and 2 rock stars? dang! i'm a caffeine addict, but thats A LOT! i'm sure that's what's causing it.