Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anyone on. Having a meltdown!!!!!!

So. My ex came by my house 2:30 am I guess Saturday night/Sunday morning. I'm having issues with my husband and my ex was trying to be grabby. I tried to avoid him best I could. Then the wonderful FACEBOOK. He posts yesterday afternoon he's the definition of toxic. Anyone who got near him got sick. Ughhhhhhhhhh. I've talked to him and he hasn't complained of anything other than a headache. One reason other than being married that I avoided him was it was obvious he was on meth. I'm going crazy right now. He's asleep so I can't ask what was wrong. I'm so scared.

Default Re: Anyone on. Having a meltdown!!!!!!

I'm Not even sure if I'm going to sleep and im so worn out and tired. I looked at the calendar and it's been 48 hrs 24 more to go to feel even kinda safe/ok. I'm So terrified. I wish i could call him and ask him what happened. Such a nightmare

If he is on drugs it could be possible that he is just babbling aload of rubbish on Facebook. I'm sure he isn't making anyone sick at all, he is just on drugs and sounds slightly crazy.

I'll be completely honest with my opinion here get rid of the dead beat druggy ex from your life completely. Ex's are ex for a reason, and if he is on drugs he is not a person you need to know right now. also, the problems with your husband are not going to be resolved whilst your ex is sniffing about!

there is so much wrong with your post and I am so sorry you are dealing with this.

meth head - nope, toxic
    ex - not good, keep away
    husband issue - resolve these
    sick - who the hell knows why people around him are sick. maybe they are all druggies? maybe they have fp? if he isn't sick, he didn't give you anything and you are paranoid about nothing.

and I agree, keep away from the stupid druggie ex. bad bad bad news. I dated a huge druggie in college and it was nothing but pain. he is married now, 3 kids, cheats left and right. has tried to look me up after 15 years and even though I am single, I won't get in that shit storm again. I know better.

Good news he wasn't sick.
    But yeah I know all the above. We been friends forever. We were jr high and high school sweethearts. But I broke his heart because I wanted someone cuter.
    Anywho. I'm in the separation part with my husband. He's done so much to me our relationship is not repairable. So I been super stressed out. I know I'll be happier on my own but it's going to be hard. My ex. I mostly just talk to him. He's wild and funny. I thought he had quit but I coul tell he used a bit. It's sad.

I'm really sorry to hear the you're splitting with your husband, but if he is also bad news you're definitely better off on your own.

As for the ex, just make sure you don't fall into the trap of him relying on you again and expecting more than it is. I'm glad he wasn't actually sick! You can relax now!