Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT: Job rejections?

I've been out of work for a while but have attended 7 job interviews so far this year (in my field of work - I AM qualified & experienced) and am having no such luck. Basically, I contacted one of my interviewers regarding my application and why I was unsuccessful and was pretty much told it was a personality thing, that I wasn't suitable for what they were seeking. It's a horrible thing to hear, especially when that kind of thing wasn't even something I thought I'd get rejected for..and now I'm just feeling defeated and as though that must be why every other place has rejected me.

Anyone know what I'm going through here?

Default Re: OT: Job rejections?

We've all been there. It totally sucks A few months ago I interviewed for my dream job, great hours, great benefits, good pay. I made it to the 3rd round of interviews and thought I had it for sure, well 2 days later they called me and said they selected somebody else. I was crushed! I have no idea what I did wrong to this day, but sometimes there is no good explanation. Keep trying, keep interviewing, I know how hard it is to find a job right now but eventually something will work out. Good luck <3