Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I need quick reassurance!!!

Okay so yesterday me and my bf went to walmart ........... and he pushed the buggy. Later, he ate with his hands and he is currently okay. Well, I pushed the buggy too (my hands were in a different spot then his before) and then was touching my phone later. He then later kissed the palm of my hand and hes okay now. Anyway, today, I was opening my bottle of water and I try not to touch the mouth part of the bottle and I didn't. However, I might've touched the bottom rim of the cap, and that might've touched the mouth part on the bottle, where a person drinks, and I also drank some water after I done that. The reason I'm worried is because I had been touching my phone, like I was last night at walmart. I guess I', scared there were noro particles on the buggy, which got on my phone, that I touched and then touched the bottle cap and then which touched the mouth part which I drunk. I know all this sounds stupid, but I'm kinda anxious over this.

Default Re: I need quick reassurance!!!

I understand why you're anxious but try to relax because you'll be fine. I used to work at a store part-time when I was in high school, touched everything including money, often ate with my hands and never got sick. We all did that and the couple of years I was there only one person ever threw up one time out of something like 50 employees, so it's not as easy as we emets think it is to catch things.
    I'm also a member of Emetophobia Recovery & Support
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.