Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Raw Meat!!??

Default Raw Meat!!??

okay so last night my mom fixed me some tenderloin. While it was cooking, she was handling some more,raw, and putting it in the freezer. I never seen her wash her hands and when she grabbed the fork to flip the tenderloin, she grabbed the part you eat off of. Well, anyway, when she took it out for the last time, she used that frok to check if it was done. Im scared there was raw meat juice on her hand, when she then touched my frok that touched the meat. However, I'm thinking that since it had just come out of the oven , that it was hot enough to kill anything.

Default Re: Raw Meat!!??

You'll be fine, growing up my mother always used the same utensil, and often just wiped the dish the raw meat was in with a paper towel and put the cooked meat back in it. We never got sick. Also, if it was sizzling hot out of the oven, the meat's still cooking on your plate lol so any trace of anything sketchy on the fork would cook off before it hit your mouth.
    I'm also a member of Emetophobia Recovery & Support
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Raw Meat!!??

Beef tenderloin right? People eat raw beef all the time. Look up steak tartare. That said, I'm sure you're fine from this particular incident