First of all, if the doctor says it was her sinuses it was her sinuses. My husband's boss had a HORRIBLE sinus infection last week that caused v*ing and landed him in the ER. If left untreated it can cause n* that lasts for weeks. No doubt about it. There's no reason for you to believe that there are sv* particles in your home. Besides that, even in someone in your house did have a bug in Jan., it's now March! There's nothing left to fear.

As for your Grandmother, I'm not trying to be mean, but you are allowing selfishness to rule. You're denying your grandmother visits with her family because of your fear and as hard as it is, it's not right. I know it's hard, but it's not right for you to dictate the choices that other people make. Not only is your grandmother recovered, she's in a facility that would know how to properly clean her up once well. She has certainly bathed and has clean clothes on. You need to trust that your father is a grown adult and knows how to handle himself in this situation. It's been close to a week since she's been well, it's ridiculous to argue with everyone who wants to go see her. She's an old woman who needs to see her family; letting your fear get in the way of her happiness is bad for everyone. It allows your fear to get bigger, her to be left alone wanting to see her son and your parents frustrated at you. Yes, this fear is real, but it doesn't force you to act this way. I know how hard it is, I do but trying to control everyone around you to make yourself feel better isn't going to help, it's only going to hurt.

Why not go with your dad? That might help you. To see that she's fine (old people have v*ing for a variety of reasons, it's very likely that it wasn't even a virus), and to put the focus on someone else could be really good for you. Again, I'm not trying to be mean, but your grandmother won't be around forever, it's sad to think that someday she won't be there, don't let a common virus get in the way of family time, it's not worth it. Not even close.