Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Young girl did it in doctors office, scared!

Hi everyone,
    I went to the doctor today for blood test results. I was waiting in the waiting room and a young girl left from my doctors office and went to the bathroom. She came out and had v* and the office ladies cleaned up. I feel terribly for the young girl. I sat there with my heart picking up speed. I could have been sitting in the chair she was in in the waiting room and definitely in the chair in the actual doctors office. I didn't touch anything but the young girl walked past me twice and she was doing some chesty coughing, I'm really scared that I breathed that in (this is probably my major concern).

I currently have a sore throat and think I'm getting a cold which concerns me more.
    I am so so so anxious now can someone ease my mind? All I can think about is all the papers my doctor handed me after probably touching her and the door knob of the whole building.
    Please guys reassure me in so scared.
    Hope you're having a good one.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Young girl did it in doctors office, scared!

Did she seem fine other-wise? Maybe she had influenza? Or sniffing/coughing but a cold - like cough?

I don't think her coughing would make you exposed.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

How old was she?

I'd say about 8-10 years old

She probably had the flu or something. Kids often *v from those illness when adults do not. I'm sure you're in the clear.