Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: What if...

I've had this huge bust up with my ex friend emily (*em strange*) She knows about my emet what if she like makes fun of me 'cos of it or tells everyone, I would be so embarrased, I already feel like enough of a freak at school without everyone knowing that I'm afraid of people puking!

Hannah,if she does do something like that,then u are better off being rid of her as no true friend would talk about u behind your back,even if u have had a bust up....If u find out she has said something don't retaliate as she will know that she has hit a nerve and make an even more fool of u...But if u just rise above it and say "what ever" then they can't really say anymore......

And little misses i thought u had school today,this afternoon i saw u online,i bet u were tired this morning after being on the chatroom late!!!!!

Vicky

Hi there...i suppose that COULD happen..but i dont think she will..

if she does..i agree with Vicky..DO not try to get even..

People your age can be mean..just rememeber that you are a strong girl..and if people make fun of you...let it slide..or sit them downa dn talk to them about your phobia so that they have your side of the storey too..

dont fret over it...you will be ok!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

^ what she said [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

If she does make fun of her, just ignore it! and find something that u can get her back with [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

me and my friend have this *thing* goin on, lol cos my mate fancies this lad... and i aint told any1 for months, but if i do tell, she can easily tell every1 who i fancy.... lol so it just all backfires [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by TRICKYVICKY

And little misses i thought u had school today,this afternoon i saw u online,i bet u were tired this morning after being on the chatroom late!!!!!

Vicky

I am ashamed. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]