Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: HELP Nausea for a weak, now hospitalized, now headache and can barely eat

Yeah, I always get n* when I have a cold. You should look into getting a regular therapist!

Default Re: HELP Nausea for a weak, now hospitalized, now headache and can barely eat

Yes.. My little boy sometimes gets mild nausea with a cold.. Can you take anti-histamines? That helps him a bunch. I can't take them though.. I'm one of those pple that gets hyped up on them... I think it actually helps to eat. I hope you feel better soon.

you poor thing, have you someone at home that can look after you? sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time. if it helps at all, i often get IBS symptoms with anxiety, and during panic attacks i used to find it difficult to swallow, that might explain the d* and the upset tummy? peppermint tea is really calming for your tummy, especially bloating and rumbling, and tastes ok, if you're still having trouble eating or taking anything. try to eat something even small like crackers, i get really dizzy and n* if i'm hungry, always feel tons better having eaten something small, even if i didn't feel like it at first! hope you're feeling a bit better now, and you've someone at home to mind you

help it's back again!! this morning after 4h of sleep I had gas and needed to have a bm, but it was kind of gassy and acidic and weird, no definite d.... then a few minutes later again, it burns. Now I've been in bed feeling incredibly sick, it feels very real... idk why, everything was good before!!! im literally in tears

Hello how are you doing? I hope you are doing okay. I never been in your situation so I can't really tell you what to do but I can understand how scare you are. And I will support you on how you feel. Just remember you will get through this. Stay strong and fight this sickness!