Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anyone else walk around super light-headed?

I seem to get soo light headed, on the verge of dizziness pretty often. I have always just thought it was anxiety. I push through a lot of anxiety dailey and sometimes I feel like I may even fall down. My legs feel weak and my head feels fuzzy. It usuaally happens when I'm out and gets better when I get home. Sometimes thr movement of the vehicle is just too much and I get so anxious.. The dizziness\ panic starts and it's a cycle! Wondering if I have another phobia ( that feeling)!

Default Re: Anyone else walk around super light-headed?

Have you been eating? I tend to get really light headed when I am not eating properly.

Default Re: Anyone else walk around super light-headed?

I have constant vertigo i feel like im on a boat all the time when it was at its worst i felt like I was being tipped out of bed but its settled down now i had loads of tests and it turned out to be a vitamin b12 deficiency i had an injection and it improved so much i only really get it bad now when i panic