Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default women, please help!

My period is a few days late and I'm so confused and miserable. I have had on and off cramping, but no bleeding. Now I'm severely bloated and kind of nauseous... I stupidly looked online to find that those are symptoms of early pregnancy. I feel like it's highly unlikely that I'm pregnant because we use condoms properly 100% of the time, which are 98% effective against pregnancy (only 1% less effective than the pill.) I will take a preg test in the morning just to be safe, but in the meantime can anyone on here calm me down and help me get through this bloated nausea and fear that I'm pregnant??

Default Re: women, please help!

Your symptoms sound like you'll be starting your period any day now. I'm pregnant, and the symptoms your describing didn't even hit me until I was farther along.. So I'm sure your not pregnant.

Now I'm not bloated just really nauseous and freaking out. Is anyone there??.

How are you feeling now? It all sounds like a period is on the way to me! I usually feel nauseous right before my period.

I do that too... My cycle has gotten longer lately and I freak myself out thinking I'm pregnant. The pms ocd and physical symptoms do not help either. I read once that ibuprofen can delay the onset of periods too. Sounds like it's on the way and you'll feel better soon.

Ah! What's with all these late periods! Must be something in the air! Lol.
    If you're using then properly you're not pregnant =)