Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default need someone to talk to

Hi,

I am very scared. I am sweaty and nauseous like I was when I got sick in December and am terrified! I haven't felt well all week and work in a preschool where lots is going around. Just very scared

Default Re: need someone to talk to

Hope youre feeling any better? im sure it would have been anxiety... If you still felt hungry then you wont have a sv* at all.. Hope you are okay though!xx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i'm a teacher too, and my first year with 6 year olds was scary! little ones are always sick because their immune systems aren't built up yet, just because they are, doesn't mean you will be just wash your hands before eating and you'll be fine. also, SVs don't mess around, you wouldn't be n* for a week beforehand! try and distract yourself, and eat something small

I have an immune defiency so I get everything. It was not anxiety. I was not hungry either. It was a very rough night. Seems better for now. Don't feel well in other ways.

i'm very sorry you aren't feeling well. i hope you feel better ASAP!

Thank you. It's been a rough weekend. So much going around