Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking out!

Default Freaking out!

So, I've been doing pretty darn good for a while now. I've been able to control my anxiety with the help of therapy, but starting yesterday afternoon, things have gone downhill. Yesterday at work I started feeling anxious and panicky for no reason, which in turn cause n****. Makes sense, right? I managed to calm down and go home to eat some dinner. After that I was okay and I went to bed. I woke up at 2 in the morning not able to sleep because my nose was so congested, but eventually I did fall back asleep while watching TV. However, today I've felt really n****, I did eat a breakfast burrito for breakfast which helped because I think I was just hungry. I don't know why though, but now I have some loose and soft stools and it's really freaking me out. The only other thing I ate was tuna and then some chicken tonight for dinner. Tuna normally doesn't do anything to me, but do you think the eggs did it? I'm kind of freaking out now and I'm scared.

Default Re: Freaking out!

I wish I would've seen this earlier. I hope your feeling better. Sounds like your getting a cold or allergies. I get n* with a cold sometimes. Not letting your stomach get too empty helps. Can you take antihistamines ok? That may help.