Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help me please

Default Help me please

I really thought it was going to happen tonight I had a real bad case of D* went back to bed and 5 seconds later I had to run the loo as I thought this is it it's going to happen ..... Then nothing happened so I spent 10 mins next to the loo. Afraid to move.. What do I do :'(

Default Re: Help me please

I'm sorry you are feeling bad. are you n or just felt like something was coming out? Fever? around anyone sick? hugs.

Yes I am , I had the feeling in my stomach and throat that made me run to the loo and no not around anyone who is sick and no fever just hot I don't know what else it could be
    Last edited by Danniie_91; 03-29-2015 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added more info

ok well you can choose to let it happen or fight it through deep breathing, distraction and usage of outside calming techniques like cold compress on your neck and sitting next to a fan or open window.

I managed to get off floor by toliet and go back and lie in bed , I'm taking deep breaths and sips of water, what do you think this is ? I can't explain IT and I got to be up at 8-30/9 for work

It's back again , everytime I have d* it's seems to come back i had just calmed down then I had to go loo again , now I'm shaking again and feeling n* have I got the case of sv* as I seem to be having d* every hour and I'm having a wee a lot too

How are you feeling now? You might just have a case of d* and have worried yourself into feeling n*. I've done that plenty of times. My anxiety is so intense that I am sure it's coming.

you poor thing, it's horrible having d* but if you've not v* now, chances are you'll be fine! even if it is a sv you might just have d* on its own, could be IBS or anxiety or something you ate that didn't agree with you. d* is horrible, but doesn't mean you're definitely going to v at all. arret is great for d*, and make sure to stay hydrated. hope you're feeling ok now!