Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay, this really isn't important but why do so many e-mets named Kelly? Also my name, Murphy is my dog's name.

I've never realized that, I'm Kelly to. Maybe it's a curse on our name!![img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's a good question. Do you think we're emets b/c we're named Kelly, or we were named Kelly b/c we had emet? lol

Another Kelly
    Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom. - Marilyn Ferguson

Habituation always defeats fear. - Edmund Bourne

LOL @ you guys! Did ya ever think it could be the fact that Kelly is a very popular name?? LOL!! Like Mike, or Dave? hehe!
    For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Just coincidence, Kelly is a popular name.
    ~Sheri~

That can't be right Meercat. You know how us e-mets are. We have to analyze everything to death.

lol
    Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom. - Marilyn Ferguson

Habituation always defeats fear. - Edmund Bourne