Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Currently have SV. Help

Started feeling ill around midnight and then v* at 130am and again at 2:00am - both multiple times

im shaking in fear and all alone right now. help

Default Re: Currently have SV. Help

I'm so sorry, how are you now? You should be over the worst of it by now I'd imagine!

Quote Originally Posted by blueridge212 View Post
    I'm so sorry, how are you now? You should be over the worst of it by now I'd imagine!
    I am currently sitting with a bucket I want to puke but can't. This is the worst feeling ever

I'm sorry you're struggling. I am a bit confused though, you started this illness on Sunday 5th April as one member and are still sick today, Sunday 12th April as another member. Your join dates are the same with very similar post counts though....seriously baffling.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

How are you feeling? (I believe you are two different people - maybe not???) Regardless, I pray you feel better, and keep us posted!

Blessings,
    DogLover8

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.