Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Having a BIG Attack

Ok, I've gone through the "checklist" we all do. Haven't been around anyone sick, didn't eat anything bad, don't have nausea, etc.

I went to lay down and when I woke up I was warm (it's 80 degrees out so a little stuffy here) and when I thought about it I started panicking. I have a Zofran in me so either way I'm going to be fine. Still, could use some reassuring lol.

Sorry to bug y'all!

Default Re: Having a BIG Attack

O M G !!!! I had no idea that other people out there had Zofran prescriptions. I'm new here....just learned that I'm not the only one with this, and that it has a name....saw it on a DVR'd 20/20. I'm in total shock! I totally feel your pain right now....I try to breathe very deeply and slowly when I'm feeling scared...only through the nose...never through the mouth bc it causes hyperventilation (which just makes it so much worse). I don't know how to make anyone feel better yet, but I read your post...and I'm out here if you need a panic buddy.