I haven't watched season 7, but in 1-6 there are just a couple small scenes that I recall that were already mentioned. I got myself to a point now that fake tv vomiting no longer affects me (seriously exposure therapy), so total understand the concerns. Besides Sam kinda getting seasick, there isn't much in the way v*. Most scenes with v* you do see coming and they don't usually show it, just make fake noises briefly. If the fake foaming at the mouth does bother you, Joffrey's scene is one you will know is coming when he goes for a drink from his cup. Honestly, the scenes in question aren't that bad in terms of v* on TV and many you see coming. I can recall some movies and shows that had me nearly traumatized and I still remember them. I barely recall the ones from GOT so they didn't scar me. Pitch Perfect traumatized me.

Hope to be able to watch the next season soon-we had HBO NOW but in the process of moving to a new location so don't have at moment so no GOT right now-so sad If get chance to watch, I will let you all know what's up for season 7.