Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anyone else seem to ALWAYS feel like crap (n*/tired/anxious)?

Hey everyone,

I seem to feel pretty crap almost every single day regardless of if I'm anxious or not. I will be going about my day as normal and then I will start feeling n* and heavy and bloated and just rubbish really. I saw my doctor about it as I'm so convinced it's not just anxiety. She seems to think I may have acid reflux which I agree on, however that's not happening right now. I went out with a friend and had a great time this morning, but now I feel n* and am worrying if it was the crepes I ate. Any advice? I think if I keep a strong exercise routine going and get fresh air often it may improve this "blah" feeling. Or maybe it's a combination of anxiety/pms/stress etc. WHO KNOWS. I just want to know if it sort of hits anyone else like this?

Thank you

I hope you're having a good one

x
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Anyone else seem to ALWAYS feel like crap (n*/tired/anxious)?

Yeah I very often feel this way. I'd say hardly a day goes by when at some point I suddenly get very n* along with other things such as headache, stomachache, and generally feeling unwell. This can just happen totally out of the blue and it always scares the crap out of me! Haven't really got any advice to offer but thought I'd let you know you are not alone. Am sure its to do with emet and how it messes with my brain. This phobia is so destructive. In fact its happening now and Im feeling so n* with stomach pain that Im wide awake despite having to get up for work in less than 5 hours.

This is me everyday at some point during each day I start to feel crappy or extremely tired or stomach aches etc living the nightmare with u

Ohh yeah. I've been chronically nauseous for years. By now I'm kinda used to it i guess.

Have you seen your Dr about more than your reflux?I felt like this for a long long time and just put it down to my emet and anxiety. I changed Dr due to a house move. As a new patient I had a full medical including blood tests. Turns out I was severely anaemic. Not just iron but B12 and folic acid. No wonder I felt like I was on my ass most of the time. Turns out I have ME too.

Im not saying you have any of these things... My point is when you suffer from anxiety (mild or severe) you can sometime dismiss it as another one of your symptoms. When after a few checks you might find an underlying reason that can be put right with a bit of medication xx

You should get bloodwork. I got some and my lipase is low and I'm also low on iron. It could also be IBS, I have to take two different supplements just to have ONE BM per day...