Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Sick for a week now...

I use to be on here a few years ago but lost my account so I had to make a new one. So last Saturday we we're super short at work so I had to work 10 and a half hours without a lunch so obviously I was super tired. Sunday I went for a looong walk, worked Monday 10 hours and went for a long walk Monday night too. Tuesday I woke up with the worst aches ever, then Wednesday I went to a concert with my SO and got so hot I almost passed out. Her car broke down and we were out of town so we had to get up at 5 in the morning so we could make it to the shop. We finally got home that night then I had to wake up at 6 Friday, and work another 10 hours, and then 10 hours again Saturday. When I got off Saturday night I started getting chills so I took a bath and my SO turned on the heated blanket and I fell right asleep around 9pm and slept till 1pm the next day. She said I got super hot. When I woke up I was so dizzy I could hardly walk to the bathroom and felt like I was gonna fall over. My temps been down today, around normal and I haven't taken anything since last night. Then I also started my period today, which is anywhere form 3 to 7 days early, and I have loose stool. I'm so tired of feeling bad. I'm starving but nothing sounds good. I still feel weird when I try to walk. Do you think I got so hot I caused brain damage or something??? If I don't feel better tomorrow I'm going to the ER. Someone help please

Default Re: Sick for a week now...

I defiantly don't think you got so hot you caused brain damage, noway! Sounds to me like you've just been exhausting yourself with working so much and being busy and that is causing some of the symptoms. My period usually causes loose stool the first day or two, totally normal. I hope you catch a break and start feeling better soon!

Thank you for your reply! I also just got a new house today. Timing I swear. I'm not planning on doing anything but drinking water and watching movies for a few days

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsygold View Post
    Thank you for your reply! I also just got a new house today. Timing I swear. I'm not planning on doing anything but drinking water and watching movies for a few days
    Congratulations on your new house! sounds like a good plan, you deserve some relaxation time.

It sounds like dehydration and exhaustion, honestly. Rest up and drink up and you should be fine!!!

Thank you guys!! I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm scared to because I'm still a bit dizzy...

Dehydration, exhaustion and period issues. You're fine, girl!