Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Does anyone out there have any idea why my computer font became all weird and how I can fix it? Some writing is so small that I cannot read it for the life of me. The s***ty part is, the stuff I mostly can't read that I need to are my grades and it's driving me nuts. I am a computer dumbass, so I have no idea how to change this back to normal. Did I get a c virus or something?? Please help me.

Beth
    \"This too shall pass\"

TRY THIS:

Go to your VIEW pull-down thingy, click on TEXT SIZE. The best setting would probably be MEDIUM. That has happened to me, and that's how I fixed it. Hopefully yours will be that easy to fix also. Let me know......
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Try this... when you are in internet explorer, click on tools, internet options, general tab, fonts. Make sure it's set to Times New Roman. I hope that helps.If that doesn't do it, go into the font setting directly in Windows.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

yay! its all better.
    \"This too shall pass\"