Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Son just v* not a sv

My 2 year old just v* into a bin it totally stank but there wasn't an extreme amount and he got it all up in the one episode! His gran gave him pizza and 2 bowls of ice cream for lunch while I was in work roughly 2 hours before he v* could this be the cause? I'm not panicking but I'd like 2 know what people think of random v* amd kids!

Default Re: Son just v* not a sv

that's heavy for a 2 year old. I mean I would be sick too. tell grandma to maybe pick one of those at a time. poor kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dxxr View Post
    My 2 year old just v* into a bin it totally stank but there wasn't an extreme amount and he got it all up in the one episode! His gran gave him pizza and 2 bowls of ice cream for lunch while I was in work roughly 2 hours before he v* could this be the cause? I'm not panicking but I'd like 2 know what people think of random v* amd kids!
    YES! My son (now 5) used to vomit whenever he had too much dairy. He'd only v* once and then be fine which is how I knew that it wasn't a sv*. Sounds like your little guy is experiencing the same.

Sounds like too much junk food, I hope he feels better!

Yea I thought it would be the two bowls of ice cream I hate ice cream myself and always feel a bit sickley if I eat it so it's no wonder he did get s* ! He was pretty much back to normal after he got it up and was even laughing at the fact he did it in a bucket im glad he finds v* funny lol hopefully he will never have my fears! I spent the last hour or so in fear more was coming but I think it's over thank god we escaped the dreaded sv ( touch wood )

When I was lil ice cream would always make me poo almost instantly. And omg, Pizza plus two bowls would make me puke, too! LOL. Sounds like a common case of eat til you're sick Fridays!
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

in all seriousness, can you talk to grandma about an *appropriate* diet for a 2 year old??

Oh believe me I have! It's a case of gran on his fathers side but she did I suppose think she was treating him but one bowl would be treat enough! It actually really annoys me because I try feed him well and he's a good eater with fruit veg fresh fish etc but then I go to work and people fill him on crap like her and his nursery which he goes to twice a week give him crisps and big millionaire shortbread biscuits with a few grapes which we are paying a fortune for a month! And my own family are just as bad sneaking him bars of chocolate n more dirt. I cannot win like