Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Upset Tummy

Default Upset Tummy

Hi everyone--

My stomach isn't happy tonight. I hadn't really eaten anything all day so when I got home, I stuffed my face with rice and this curried chickpea stuff I eat often from a little vacuum pouch. You just heat it up.

Here's my weird dilemma--I made eggs on Thurs and left the pan sitting in my sink up until tonight, when I needed it. I cleaned it real quick and then automatically used it to cook my food. I'm thinking that the heat would've killed any bacteria but obviously I'm still freaking out. Also, I'm getting my period so the pain might be cramps?

Gah, I don't know. Thanks ya'll. <3

Default Re: Upset Tummy

I'm sure the heat killed any germs. Sounds like period symptoms to me. We translate everything as nausea. I'm suffering myself tonight. A little gas has sent me into an anxiety attack. This too shall pass. Hang in there, I hope you feel better soon .

Thanks so much. That's reassuring. You feel better too!!

You washed the pan, you're fine. (The "mom" in me wants to tell you to wash your dishes more often tho lol Thursday was four days ago lol)