Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question d* and a chest cold/flu?

Since yesterday I've been super sick with some sort of weird cold/flu, I haven't v*'d or anything, just usual nausea, throat ache, a bit of a fever, and body aches.
    The nasal drip is super bad and like It's been going on for 2 days now, and just now, I had d* and I'm very scared. I think I just need reassurance that it's okay to have d* during a cold, and It doesnt mean that i'll v*. I'm just worried because now that I've had d*, I'm afraid I'm gonna v*..
    I've been getting really bad nausea and last night I had a panic attack and almost v*'d, but I'm just afraid I'll do it now because I had d*.

Default Re: d* and a chest cold/flu?

I doubt you will. Those all sound like common symptoms of a bad cold with bad post nasal drip. Try some toast and soup to get something in your stomach. Having food in you will lessen the nausea and general gross feeling from the post nasal drip. Feel better!

Default Re: d* and a chest cold/flu?

I get d* pretty often when I have a cold, especially when fever and nasal drip is involved. My daughter gets it as well when she has a runny nose.