Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Freaking out :(

Default Freaking out :(

So I was feeling fine all morning, but now i have been running to the bathroom with d* for an hour and im freaking out. THis is how it started when i had sv in November. I had a lot fo fast food yesterday, so maybe its that? I keep telling myself its ok but inside im a mess i dont want to v* im so scared. Im on an anti emetic drug everyday (Mirtazepine) but still freaking out

Default Re: Freaking out :(

It's probably the fast food! When I was in the US I had In-N-Out (which I love); I was fine after, and that night. It didn't bother me until the next day, I was running to the bathroom for about 3 hours and I was terrified that it was "it". Turns out it was my body reacting to the digestion, or lack of.

Is your stomach aching, or any n*? Deep breaths, okay? When you're sitting on the toilet, take long, deep breaths and try to stay calm. I know it's difficult and a dumb thing to say, but it's truly the best thing you can do for yourself. If your stomach hurts, get a hot water bottle or heating pad if you can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

I agree it is likely the food. I've had that happen several times after eating poorly for a day, I'll wake up with d* for several hours then feel fine after.

Thank you guys, no major cramps just gurgling and not n* but anxiety n* a little bit. Super dehydrated so forcing myself to drink water. I have had things like this in the past but its been months. I'm so done with eating out!

I used to get hours of terrible d whenever I ate out anywhere. Thankfully it no longer happens for whatever reason. I hope you are feeling better now.

Most fast food is like an instant laxative. I stopped sting it years ago for this very reason. Well that and it's horrible for you. Glad you're feeling better