Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default food poisoning???

I ate a burger for dinner that my boyfriend cooked. It was fully cooked and didn't taste bad. That was at 6 and now it's been about 12 hours since then and I'm up and awake with the worst stomach gurgling noises and it feels like I could have d* but I can't go for some reason.
    Tmi but My period is also over due. Its my first period with the copper IUD. so could it be that?? Ughh =/

Default Re: food poisoning???

Food poisoning is pretty unlikely but not impossible. Would you feel like eating anything at all? Your favorite food? If not, then you might be nauseated. Try drinking something fizzy and see if it makes you feel better.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do you eat beef frequently? I've heard of people feeling ill after eating beef for the first time after a while of not eating it. Maybe that could be it.
    Hope you're feeling better!

Sometimes I get the gurgling without the d*, it always sends me into a panic. If you don't have any cramping or n*, I would say not food poisoning. How is your boyfriend feeling?

I eat it at least once a week. I feel better now though. I don't know what was up last night =/

He was sleeping at the time but I could hear his gut gurgling too. So I guess that made me start to panic even more =/

Sometimes I have the same reaction with ground beef, if it is greasy.

It's likely just from the grease. I've had food poisoning twice. The main symptom for me was the terrible stomach cramping. It came on quick and sudden - to me, it sounds like your stomach is digesting a heavy meal!

Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."