Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Woke up feeling a bit n*

Yesterday I had pain in my right hair and the inside of my ear itched. Today I felt pain breathing in (a bit like when you have a chest infection) and my throat felt a bit sore. Tonight I went out and had a couple of drinks (literally, two pints) and then I woke up aged an hour of asleep, the inside of my ear burning and feeling sickly. My throat hurts a fair bit too and I feel flulike. I am also shaking but I am not sure if that's anxiety. I really do have genuine n* but I'm not sure if this is just because I have some sort of cold or flu virus. Please help I am terrified.

Default Re: Woke up feeling a bit n*

Sounds like a cold to me. Sore throats are common before, and as you are coming down with, a cold. Drink some hot tea or warm up some lemonade and put honey inside of it. Always makes my throat feel a little better. Get some rest, put on the TV, eat something with a little spice like turmeric if hungry because spice is good for colds, take meds, and use this as an excuse to relax.
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce"~Helena, A Midsummer Night's Dream

Default Re: Woke up feeling a bit n*

Thank you. Feeling much better. Was just a wee cold. Feel so silly panicking.