Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default URGENT Pizza Problem

Hello I had a pizza today for dinner and put it on a dish without holes in the bottom(i.e with a solid bottom) as my dad said it would be fine to do. I took it out and ate half without having a problem, but sort of noticed that the base was slightly cooler than the top of the pizza and a different colour entirely(pale white) to the crust or rest of the pizza. I am worried because I prepared the pizza in a way that was less hygienic than if I wasn't cooking it (washed the pizza dish with a piece of tissue I touched without washing my hands and took the pizza out of its plastic with unwashed hands). Is the pizza still likely to have been cooked and is the base still likely to have been above 60 degrees celsius? I really don't know and given that tomorrow is my birthday, don't want to be having to worry about whether this might cause me to be sick all day tomorrow. Thanks for any advice and sorry for the long post

Default Re: URGENT Pizza Problem

I think you're overthinking this quite a bit A slightly undercooked dough isn't gonna hurt you. i've eaten pizza in every imaginable form and never gotten sick from it. Happy early birthday and stop worrying!

Quote Originally Posted by Collie View Post
    I think you're overthinking this quite a bit A slightly undercooked dough isn't gonna hurt you. i've eaten pizza in every imaginable form and never gotten sick from it. Happy early birthday and stop worrying!
    100%! I eat raw dough ALL. OF. THE. TIME! and have never gotten sick. Enjoy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Think you will be fine. Hope you have an amazing Birthday!