So scared I am shaking

Okay so I've not been sleeping well, waking up convinced someone is in the room or just waking up panicking. Without going in to huge detail I am having an extraordinarily stressful time (my abusive ex is on trial, and I'm having to relocate home and jobs to get away from him). The lack of sleep and stress has hit me physically. Last week I thought I was coming down with a cold - I woke up feeling mucous-like and gaggy. I was sneezy for a few days but it didn't turn in to a full blown cold. Since all of this I've had really bad anxiety about Emet took.

About half an hour ago I woke up mid panic attack, shaking and worrying and feeling very, very n*. I calmed myself down and passed a BM (a relief, as one of the other symptoms of stress has been constipation) but the mucous feeling in my throat has returned like last week like I'm going to get a cold, and I still feel n*. This is all one big mess in my head of stress, tiredness, panic, being run down... But this n* is so real and I am shaking like a leaf. Surely I would know deep down if I was going to v*? I had a meal out last night too and of course I'm worried about FP too!!!