Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Raw chicken!!

Default Raw chicken!!

Last night I went to kfc bit in to a burger and it was pink spat it oout but I'm worried I'm going to get ill. Has any one done this before and been fine?

Default Re: Raw chicken!!

Oh my god!! KFC did that to me too! I was soooo pissed. I didn't get sick though... worried myself shitless for a full 72 hours.

Was it a burger or chicken? The title says chicken but your post says burger. If it's a burger you're totally fine. I eat mine bleeding. And if it was chicken and you spit it out, I'm sure you're fine

Gross. I'm sure you'll be fine since you only took a bite and then spit it out but I would just avoid KFC in general. My bf got sick there once and he has an iron stomach. He NEVER gets sick, but KFC did him in.

Is KFC even real chicken? I thought they sold pre-procesed frozen chicken - and just warmed it up at the store. I could be wrong. If you did not eat any (and even if you did eat some) you will most likely be fine. Not all raw chicken has harmful bacteria on it.

Quote Originally Posted by teh folder View Post
    Is KFC even real chicken? I thought they sold pre-procesed frozen chicken - and just warmed it up at the store. I could be wrong. If you did not eat any (and even if you did eat some) you will most likely be fine. Not all raw chicken has harmful bacteria on it.
    KFC is real chicken. It comes the same way you get chicken in the grocery store. It goes to the KFC and then one packet of seasoning comes from one factory location and the other packet of seasoning comes from another factory location. This ensures keeping the "secret recipe" secret. The people who work there dredge the chicken and fry it. (My friend's parents own a franchise)

Wow, I guess I need to be more aware of the color than. I always assumed it was pretty much assured safe. :P Thanks for the info.