Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Possible sv at work

2 teenagers were s* all over the floor at seperate times in the school I work at today I had to clean it up both times I'm totally freaking out now! One was pure liquid no smell the other was thick with food bits and stank bad! If either was a sv there's no way I can see me not catching it! It's thd 1st June why is this still happening

i need a new job fml

Default Re: Possible sv at work

I'm trying to convince myself something else made the both of them v* but they are not toddlers they are teens there's not much else it can be

girls? or boys? could be did or alcohol or jesus pregnancy. it could be a sv but not as likely. why are you cleaning???? don't u have maintenance? wash hands well and change clothes when you get home.

Take it from a high school student - kids are absolute idiots. Could have been a multitude of things. Three kids once v*d because they decided Tabasco sauce in milk would be a fun idea. They all did it at the same time and the teacher was not too impressed. Also, if there was food in the one kids v*, usually means they ate right before. Could have a sensitive stomach, be taking medications, etc. Soooo many reasons!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

I'm pretty sure it was 2 teen boys so I'm hoping they done something previous to this that caused it rather than it being a sv .. I am the maintenance lol I wore gloves etc but still I'm freaking I had to wait another 5 hours to get home to get changed .. It happened last week aswel one teen got s* and thankfully I never caught anything .. My managers know my phobia there's other people that can clean this yet they seem to think it's my job! I would of looked for another job but my contract suits my childcare at the minute because I get all school holidays so I'm desperately trying to bear it rather than give up my 5 week off summer holiday it's like a sick joke someone's playing on me one minute I think I'm getting over it next ive to clean it all up .. This is going to be a long week waiting on it happening btw Tabasco in milk lol why are people so daft

Well considering they are teenagers and schools is coming to a end for the summer (I assume for you too) I'm gonna say all 3 are a major possibility alcohol or drugs were involved. You will be fine I'm sure!

We have 3 and a half weeks left until summer holidays and it can't come quick enough I can't wait to get away from these kids .. I never remember anyone v* in my secondary school but I suppose I wouldn't of noticed it as much back then either, I went to an all girls so I'm not used to teenage boys and their peculiar ways!