Hey guys...Ive been posting here off and on.. but read this site EVERY DAY! Its wonderful!

After work, my friend and I were really hungry and decided to go to the new chinese buffet place.. which I LOVE. Anyway, Im always worred about food poisoning and stuff like that, which is bad enough...

Well, before I eat out anywhere, I always go in the bathroom towash my hands...I HATE public bathrooms..but you know us emets must keep our hands clean! Well, Im washing my hands and I hear someone talking on a cell phone in one ofthe stalls..and she was saying.. "oooh my belly hurts sooo bad" Im thinking... OH NO.. I better hurry and leave! LOL

Then..... we were sitting near this family and this kid wasnt eating... the mother kept saying "are you sick or just tired?" Im thinking..... why me?? Im not sure of the kids response, but the mom took her to the bathroom. [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

So then Im thinking.. GREAT. if THESE people touched the spoons and stuff on the buffet.. will I get sick?
Gosh..I hope not.

Even though I washed my hands before dinner, i still had to touch the spoons on the buffet. then I ate a couple things that u have to eat with your hands.. Ugh..I cant win!

I hate SV season!!! WITH A PASSION![img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]