Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default New To The Forums

Hello, I'm new to these forums and just looking for someone to talk to who'll listen and understand. I wrote a long post about how emetophobia has been affecting me in these last 10 years and it would mean a lot if you could give it a read and respond.

Thank you: deartodaylovemaya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/barely-living-with-emetophobia.html

Default Re: New To The Forums

Welcome
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Default Re: New To The Forums

Hello! I just joined too.
    I read that most people develop emetophobia around teen/ young adult years, so I'm comforted to know that others have childhood onsets of this. I also liked how through all the hard parts you have in the center, you're still optimistic at the end. Third, I SUPER share your conflict in traveling. I love food and want to travel to so many places for the cuisine, but I'm just not ready YET. Good luck in your goals and feel free to message me .