Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default woke up in a panic!!!

I just woke up in a huge panic!!

I drank a little last night and didn't eat very much, felt fine for a while and my stomach felt kind of off right before going to bed. Had some chicken wings for dinner followed by quite a bit of pop corn and a hersheys bar.

I just woke up to my stomach feeling terrible and am currently freaking out!!! Idk if its what i ate or from drinking..

What worries me somewhat is that i ate a ton of popcorn and it was super super salty and buttery...can i get s* from that??

Default Re: woke up in a panic!!!

Chicken wings, popcorn, and the chocolate would cause you to feel that way.
    The drink would give that feeling too.

You can't get s* from it. Anxiety would cause you to feel worse too.
    Original Register Date w/Old Account: 27 December 2012.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think it's the food you ate, maybe combined with the drink as well. Not much nutritional value in any of that. It should subside soon!

Popcorn has a LOT of fiber . . . you may need to poo!
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

I agree, with all that combination as well as drinking a few.. can make your stomach feel the worst. But I am sure you will not get sick from that? Unless you drank like a ton or something and also ate all that, but other than that, I know its hard to believe but trust in yourself that you will be okay. It will subside soon, if not tomorrow you will feel much much better. The other day I woke up around 4 or 5 am feeling so nauseous! I dont know what it was,, but I went back to sleep and then woke up around 8am and felt so nervous because I thought I was sick or something, But it went away and just another day to have.
    Hope you are feeling better by now..