Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What could this be?

Okay so earlier we went to the park. If was very warm here in BC. As soon as we got home I felt so tired and weak. I've kept my anxiety under control until now. I'm still tires and weak. It's after 1:30 am here but I can't sleep. I felt slightly nauseous earlier so I took a ginger gravol. Am I sick????

Default Re: What could this be?

You are most likely just tired and worn out from the park. Heat and humidity are awful! I tend to feel almost feverish, heavy, and then the anxiety hits me HARD when the weather us like that. They to take some ddeep breaths. Do you have airconditioning or a fan that you can sit or lay close to for a while? Hope you feel better!

Default Re: What could this be?

I would also guess it's from being out at the park. I know that when I'm in the sun for extended amounts of time, especially in the beginning of the warm weather season, it really wipes me out. I'll be super tired, fatigued, everything. These feelings can induce anxiety in me too which makes it all much worse. I just try to remind myself that it's likely from the sun and calm myself down that way. Keep yourself cool and get some rest!