Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default What are the chances we could catch something?

Today we had to take an unexpected trip to emerg =/ my poor baby fell out of her stroller onto concrete at the outdoor pool. Poor little thing has a gigantic goose egg with a concussion.
    She's doing well! She hasn't really slept much since emerge, she hasn't v* or anything. It was a big fall but even the doctors said she is doing well considering she went head first into the hard ground =(.
    So I had my little anxiety attack at the hospital. I've kept it pretty under control other than a panic post earlier. Now that all the kids are asleep and baby is doing well I have too much time to think...
    There were A LOT of sick (v*) people in the hospital. More than I've ever seen in there before and I used to go in monthly with my son (ddue to asthma). What are the chances we have caught something???
    I'm drinking grape juice/ACV, trying my best to not touch my face, and washing my hands as much as possible.

Default Re: What are the chances we could catch something?

I'm glad to hear your baby is okay, what an ordeal that must have been for you and congratulations on not getting too anxious. I think the chances are slim as I'm sure you would have been doing everything you could to keep away from them etc. Try to think of how many bathrooms or places you've been in the past (both when you KNOW there has been a v* risk or when you don't) and it's probably a pretty big number of places you've been over your entire life and how it's been fine. Try to just focus on the little one and hopefully it will keep your mind off anything else. Wishing you the best. x
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching"

My Emetophobia blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My photography Tumblr:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.