Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default In beautiful Florence with food poisoning

I am more than upset right now as I am sitting up all night feeling sick in one of the most beautiful cities of the world. I started with really uncontrollable watery diarrhea... And I keep getting waves of nausea. I am drinking water and that seems to be staying down alright. However when the nausea hits I just can't throw up. I even tried making myself and no chance. I am hating this, all I want to do it sleep. Anyone have any suggestions on how to get some sleep?

I took immodium and gravol without any luck...please help

Default Re: In beautiful Florencr with food poisoning

Ugh I'm sorry you are sick while on a trip. if it is fp* I would not take anything for the d* it'll just delay your body of riddening of whatever us causing it. I hope you feel better soon!!!

Default Re: In beautiful Florencr with food poisoning

yeah i agree with leslie. best to let it run it's course. gingerale and crackers. feel better
    “A man that flies from his fear may find that he has only taken a short cut to meet it.”

Default Re: In beautiful Florence with food poisoning

you poor thing hopueflly you're feeling better now

Default Re: In beautiful Florence with food poisoning

Update: I tried to make myself v but nothing would come. I was sore and in pain. Husband went to a pharmacy that's open 24/7 and got me this powder called geffer. It did wonders within a half an hour the nausea subsided and the diarrhea gone. I am feeling loads better today. Tired as heck and intestines are still in pain but way better than the previous night. So glad ugh worst timing